Titanium plate in the cutting process to pay attention to what matters
In view of these chemical characteristics of titanium metal, what problems should be paid attention to in the process of titanium plate cutting?
(1) If it is semi-automatic cutting, then the guide should be placed on the plane of the titanium plate, and then the cutting machine on the guide rail, pay attention to the order can not be reversed.
(2) Cutting parameters should be appropriate, should be reasonably determined according to the titanium plate thickness, so as to obtain good cutting effect.
(3) The cutting gas should be checked whether it is smooth, and if there is blockage, it should be dredged in time.
(4) Before cutting, the surface of the titanium plate should be cleaned up, and a certain space should be left, which can be conducive to the blowing out of the slag.
(5) The distance between the cutting nozzle and the surface of the titanium plate should be appropriate, too close and too far is not good.
(6) The preheating of the titanium plate should be sufficient, so as not to affect the cutting process.
(7) If cutting different sizes of the workpiece, then should be cut first small pieces, and then large pieces.